We’re pleased to announce the division winners of our 2022 TV Retreat and Fellowship competition. Many thanks to our dedicated judges, who spent so many hours reading and evaluating our submissions.
The first place winner of each division is now in the running for this year’s TV Fellowship, which includes a $1,000 cash prize, free tuition for this year’s TV retreat, and a 12-month mentorship with 2 Hollywood professionals hand-picked to help the Fellow advance the Fellow’s craft and career.
Please check back at the beginning of March for the announcement of our 2022 TV Fellowship winner.
Congratulations to all our division winners!
2022 ORIGINAL DRAMA WINNERS
- Division Winner/1st Place – THE LIONESS by Heather Ragsdale
- 2nd Place – WILDERNESS by Michael Greenwald
- 3rd Place – THE NEW GUYS by Margaret Lazarus Dean
2022 ORIGINAL COMEDY WINNERS
- Division Winner/1st Place – REAPER, INC. by Kristen Angonese
- 2nd Place – POTLUCK GENE POOL by Christa Butler
- 3rd Place – SURVIVED BY by Mike Miller
2022 ORIGINAL SCI-FI/FANTASY WINNERS
- Division Winner/1st Place – SUPERFREAK by Sierra Hall
- 2nd Place – RAMAS by Brian Gerber & Maria Gonzalez Garcia Jimeno
- 3rd Place – SYMBIONTS by John Gilligan