We’re pleased to announce the division winners of our 2021 TV Retreat and Fellowship competition. The first place winner of each division is now in the running for this year’s TV Fellowship, which includes a $1,000 cash prize, free tuition for this year’s virtual TV retreat, and a 12-month mentorship with 2 Hollywood professionals hand-picked to help the Fellow advance the Fellow’s craft and career.
Congratulations to all our winners!
2021 ORIGINAL DRAMA WINNERS
- Division Winner/1st Place – PAPERGIRL by Louisa Makaron
- 2nd Place – HOMECOMING by Rae Binstock
- 3rd Place – MYSTIK by Craig Fleming & Chris Webster
2021 ORIGINAL COMEDY WINNERS
- Division Winner/1st Place – A LITTLE RACE-ISH by Ursula Taherian
- 2nd Place – GOOD VIBES ONLY by Kyra Jones
- 3rd Place – LUCKY PENNY by Shelley Dennis
2020 ORIGINAL SCI-FI WINNERS
- Division Winner/1st Place – APOLLO 19 by Ray Gettman Bush
- 2nd Place – REVELATIONS by John Gilligan
- 3rd Place – PRACTICAL MAGIC by Brady Caverly
2020 ORIGINAL FAMILY/CHILDREN WINNERS
- Division Winner/1st Place – SMASH by Chris Bolton
- 2nd Place – A PINCH OF TIME by Ed Robinson
- 3rd Place – MADAME PELLEGRINO by Raquel Cedar
Stay tuned for the announcement of our TV contest fellowship winner at the end of February!