We’re pleased to announce the division winners of the 2019 CineStory TV Retreat and Fellowship competition. The first place winner of each division is now in the running for this year’s TV Fellowship, which includes a $1,000 cash prize, free tuition and housing for this year’s TV retreat, and a 12-month mentorship with 2 Hollywood professionals hand-picked to help the Fellow advance the Fellow’s craft and career.
Congratulations to all our winners!
Episodic Spec Drama
- Winner: Peter Haig (Los Angeles, CA), BIG LITTLE LIES – “Where Is My Mind?”
- 2nd Place: Elfi Martinez (Long Beach, CA), CLAWS – “Money Moves”
- 3rd Place: Grace Ding (Los Angeles, CA), THE HANDMAIDS TALE – “BLACKOUT”
Episodic Spec Comedy
- Winner: Robert Axelrod (Studio City, CA), BETTER THINGS – “Goy Vey”
- 2nd Place: Rochan Liu (Los Angeles, CA), CATASTROPHE – “Merica”
- 3rd Place: Kelly Strahmore (Los Angeles, CA), BOB’S BURGERS – “Discomfort Zone”
- Winner: Kate Thorman (London, UK), HOMEGROWN
- 2nd Place: Kathleen Cromie (Burbank, CA), NATIONS
- 3rd Place: Lukas Hassel (New York, NY), GALÁPAGOS
- Winner: Carrie McCrossen (Los Angeles, CA), CO-OP
- 2nd Place: Gian-Paul Bergeron & Kevin Kelly (Los Angeles, CA), HOLD FOR OLYMPUS
- 3rd Place: Jonterri Gadson (New York, NY), BLURS