We’re pleased to announce the division winners of our 2020 TV Retreat and Fellowship competition. The first place winner of each division is now in the running for this year’s TV Fellowship, which includes a $1,000 cash prize, free tuition and housing for this year’s TV retreat, and a 12-month mentorship with 2 Hollywood professionals hand-picked to help the Fellow advance the Fellow’s craft and career.
Congratulations to all our winners!
2020 ORIGINAL DRAMA WINNERS
- Division Winner/1st Place – DARK IRISH by Erin Kathleen
- 2nd Place – MÈRE by Kade Roybal
- 3rd Place – HOW YA LIKE ME NOW by Craig Williams
2020 ORIGINAL COMEDY WINNERS
- Division Winner/1st Place – EAST PALO ALTO by Kelly Strathmore
- 2nd Place – FOWL ROAD by Matthew Flynn
- 3rd Place – PET by Pete Sailer
2020 ORIGINAL SCI-FI WINNERS
- Division Winner/1st Place – THE PERAGRO PROJECT by Nabil Chowdhary
- 2nd Place – THE TINWIFE by Travis Neufeld
- 3rd Place – THE UNORDINARY by Justin McLachlan
2020 ORIGINAL FAMILY/CHILDREN WINNERS
- Division Winner/1st Place by MIKA PEPPER: MONSTER HUNTER by Zoë Furlong
- 2nd Place – EXTRA-ORDINARY JESS by Paul Karp & Sara Dolin
- 3rd Place – FAIRY-GARDEN by Shannon Dobson Fopeano
Stay tuned for the announcement of our TV fellowship winner at the end of February!